Laura Stevens Physical Therapy is a privately owned physical therapy office for the treatment, maintenance and restoration of functional capacity to maximize quality of life, assist with healing from surgery and recovery from injuries in a clean, fully equipped facility that prides itself on individualized one on one treatment plans in private treatment rooms with emphasis on manual therapeutic techniques in a patient focused, caring environment.
Read Our Welcome Letter
Welcome to our facility. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ann Calamari and I am the Patient Representative at Laura Stevens Physical Therapy. It is my responsibility to ensure you receive the best care possible while you are being treated. Our staff is committed to helping you achieve your goals while striving to meet our motto “Healing through Movement.” I would like to review some of our office policies which will enable you to receive the maximum benefit from your physical therapy treatments.
- Your appointment begins at the time noted on your appointment slip. Our goal is to keep your waiting time to less than 5 minutes.
- Should you arrive past your appointment time, we will do our best to ensure that you receive your full treatment. Please understand that our commitment to quality care extends to all of our patients.
- It is important to your recovery process that you keep all of your scheduled appointments. Should you need to cancel, kindly give 24 hours notice.
- We will call your insurance to verify your benefits as a courtesy to you, however you should be aware of your coverage regarding physical therapy treatments. We are not responsible for inaccurate information given to us by your insurance company.
- We will provide your doctor with a copy of your evaluation and your progress reports as your treatment progresses.
Thank you for choosing Laura Stevens Physical Therapy. If you have any questions or comments about your treatment, insurance, or any other issues please feel free to contact me at 845-928-2426 or email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. At the end of your treatment, please leave us feedback on any of our social media sites such a Google, Yelp or Facebook.
Best Regards, Ann Calamari